Selecting the right hotel for staying in Bangkok is very crucial because the quality of a vacation depends on the quality of the hotel you choose to stay. Bangkok being a tourist city attracts a lot of visitors from around the world. The city of angels has a lot of options when it comes to accommodation options.
Sukhumvit is the most happening locality of Bangkok. The locality is well connected to the other parts of the city through MRT and BTS. The 18 kilometre long road has a number of Soi’sor streets which are popular for shopping, dining and nightlife venues. Sukhumvit has many activities to please visitors of different age groups. Visitors to Bangkok can book their stay with the best sukhumvit hotel and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the locality.
The plus points of staying in a Sukhumvithotel are
- Sukhumvit is suitable for tourists looking for top class shopping destinations that sell designer labels and luxury goods. The area has a number of shopping malls like Terminal 21, Central Rama, Emporium and Esplanade shopping mall, which house the retail outlets of the best brands and designers.
- Visitors can also find a number of street shopping venues in Sukhumvitthat sell clothes, accessories and electronics at dirt-cheap prices.
- There are a lot of fine-dining options in the area. Visitors can find a number of restaurants serving a variety of cuisines like Indian, Japanese, Chinese and Lebanese.
- If you do not fancy high-end restaurants and are looking for street food options, Sukhumvitis close to some of the most popular street food markets such as Soi38 and Soi18.
- The rooftop bars at the Sukhumvithotel is the best place to enjoy the panoramic views of the skyline of the city while sipping the excellent cocktails and grooving to the latest music.
- Sukhumvit is home to some of the best-rated pubs and night clubs in the city. The area is the preferred spot for the posh locales to hang out and enjoy the nightlife.
- Visitors staying at the Sukhumvithotel can easily commute to the other areas of the city and visit the tourist attractions by using the modern transport systems like MRT and BTS.